Our focus is to support individuals and organisations throughout their development by providing high quality professional services , specialist advisers and trainers of the highest calibre.
We provide a wide range of support to a dynamic client base covering all sectors and sizes. Whether you need help with business planning, developing your current team leaders and managers
or devising and implementing quality management systems, we can help.
We provide a full range of services tailored to your individual needs. Our SFEDI accredited training programmes can take you step by step through the crucial stages of setting up in business to
ensure you have a solid business foundation. We can provide on site training and mentoring or you can take advantage of our in house training facilities.
Our work is just as relevant for small and medium sized organizations as it is for individual proprietors or partnerships and those just starting their journey to self-employment. Our commitment is to
deliver tailored support that is affordable, non-intrusive and user- friendly.
As an accredited SFEDI Centre of Excellence, you can be certain that the training we provide is of the highest quality.
- Level 1 Award in Enterprising Skills and Employability
- Level 1 Award in Understanding Business Opportunities and Risks
- Level 1 Award in Understanding Business Planning
- Level 1 Award in Understanding Enterprise and Enterprising Skills
- Level 1 Award in Understanding How to make Successful Deals in Business
- Level 1 Award in Understanding How to Market Your Business
- Level 1 Award in Understanding How to maximise Business Support Opportunities
- Level 1 Award in Understanding Personal Enterprising Qualities
- Level 1 Award in Understanding business Money Management
- Level 1 Certificate in Enterprising Skills and Employability
- Level 2 Award in Aspects of preparing to Set up a new Business
- Level 2 Award in Enterprising Skills and Employability
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to set up a New Business
- Level 2 Certificate in Creating and Starting Your Business
- Level 2 Certificate in Enterprising Skills and Employability
- Level 3 Award in Aspects of Preparing to Set Up a New Business
- Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Set Up a New Business
- Level 3 Certificate In Creating and Starting Your Business
- Level 3 Diploma in Enterprising Skills in a Business Environment
- Level 2 Award in Planning and Delivering One Off Social Enterprise Activity
- Level 2 Certificate in Planning and Delivering Ongoing Social Enterprise Activity
- Level 3 Award in Enterprising Mentoring
- Level 3 Certificate in Enterprise Coaching
- Level 4 Certificate in Enterprise Mentoring
- Level 5 Certificate in Business Support
- Practitioner Certificate in Business Support
- Practitioner Certificate in Enterprise Training
- Practitioner Certificate in Providing Business Information
- Practitioner Certificate in Social Enterprise Support
Please contact us for details of course durations and fees.
- Contact: Anne Cairns, Office Manager
- 332 Marsh Lane, Erdington
- Birmingham, B23 6HP
- Tel: 0121 377 6600
- Fax: 0121 377 7700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org